Ecwid Store

May 22, 2009

Cream Cheese Pie Recipe!

My mom used to make this pie for parties and I always thought it was the most amazing thing ever. Little did I know how simple it was!
Ingredients:
8oz Cream Cheese
14oz Sweet and Condensed Milk
1/3c Lemon Juice
1 tsp vanilla


Combine cream cheese and sweet and condensed milk. I like to mix it on a fairly fast speed until it is nice and creamy. I then add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix well. Pour into a 8" graham cracker crust. Chill. Serve plain, with fresh fruit, or with your choice of pie filling drizzled over the top!

6 comments:

  1. yum that sounds good! i can just imagine it topped with a pile of fruit. definitely be giving it a try sometime! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made this before (except with a can of frozen lemonade) & it is so good! The perfect summer dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh.. that sounds yummy.. i am getting hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does sound good. I think i'm going to put it on my to-make recipe list. I'm going to try to make a vegan version of it. Well, see how that goes...there's not too many substitutions needed so it shouldn't be too hard! I have soy cream cheese, I'll just need to find a soy version of the condensed milk. And I like the frozen lemonade idea. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everyone tries it or a variation. Its sooo easy. I whipped one up in just a few min before my in-laws came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Cream Cheese is wonderful with everything - well, maybe not everything, but you get my point. Simple & straight forward. I'll have to give this a whirl.

    Thanks and nice to meet you Apryl!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete