Ecwid Store

May 27, 2009

Sprucing Up The House


It seems every time my in-laws come to visit there is a whirlwind of decorating in my house. This time it was the artwork I had been meaning to hang up in my dining room for about a year now. Of course one of the pieces was above my fireplace but that didn't stop my mother in law from yanking it down!

I now have the wonderful beginnings of a gallery wall in my dining room. I alternated some original pieces my grandmother made with some decorative floating shelves. I plan to add smaller pieces of artwork to those shelves over time.

I'm so excited to finally have these pieces up...now I just need to figure out what to do with the huge void over my fireplace...

1 comment:

  1. Love your dining room gallery wall. Those pieces are beautiful; would love to see updates as you add.

    ReplyDelete