Ecwid Store

Jun 9, 2009

Discovered on Etsy - heartworksbylori

I've seen heartworksbylori in the etsy forums quite a bit and have always admired her shop. When this locket caught my eye it was great to discover it was by an artist I was already familiar with! This particular piece is a collaboration between heartworksbylori's jewelry making skills and the photography of Irene Suchocki

I thought that this lovely locket would make a great gift to the mother of the bride and mother of the groom for a fall theme wedding! Fill it with photos of the happy couple so they can carry you with them and remember the wedding day.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece , thanks for showing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty. Yes, I think you are right about a mother of the bride gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an ideal gift! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous locket!

    ReplyDelete