Ecwid Store

Jun 12, 2009

End of Another Busy Week!


Well its been a hard week here but I made it through! I've been fortunate that my business has been doing well and I've stayed pretty busy but I'm still trying to get mentally prepared for the hectic fall wedding season. July - September was so busy last year that weekends became non-existant and I had to ask my fabulous sister to cut some wire to length for me! I'm hoping to be better prepared this year but I've got a whole new line of wedding products plus a line of jewelry that I plan to release in the next few weeks! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh the tree topper is so lovely. If I wasn't already married, I would definitely get one for our cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree as a cake topper! It is so unique.

    ReplyDelete