Ecwid Store

Jun 3, 2009

Feeling Crafty

My house has a ton of wall space and after two years of empty walls giving me the eye I've finally started working on some of the art projects I had put on the back burner. Part of the motivation was the huge empty spot left over the fireplace by my mother in law during the dining room gallery wall frenzy. I decided to get out the brushes, wall paints, and a canvas I had and try my hand at a little painting. I had no idea what I was going to do starting out but I'm pretty happy with the results!

I picked up a frame yesterday at Michael's. They are having a 50% off sale on their open back frames plus I used a coupon for an additional 25% off sale wall and table top frames which turned this lovely $40 frame into a $15 frame! You can find the latest coupons
here

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great space there, love the colors of your wall and the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! I love the color of the walls too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Great warm earthy tones. ;)

    ReplyDelete