Ecwid Store

Jun 2, 2009

Things I Want! - ara133photography

I've started shopping around for artwork to add to the gallery wall in my dining room. I'm looking for prints, small sculptures, really anything thats in my colors and tickles my fancy! I came across this print and knew that it would be perfect in that room! If i can settle on a size i'm going to add it to my wall! I hope I come across some things that are not trees that I love just as much or im going to turn my house into a forest! To be fair though I did choose some flowers as well but my husband liked this one.

Ara's (i'm not totally sure what her name is!) work is vibrant and the subject matter is generally simple and eyecatching which I love. To top it off her prints are reasonably priced and of archival quality. You can find her shop at www.ara133photography.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! You have exellent taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you are so sweet! Thanks so much for blogging about my photography!!! :) (And thank you Michelle and Rhiannon!)
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete