Ecwid Store

Jun 8, 2009

Time for Change!


I was working on some long term product plans yesterday and I realized that the way my website was designed it was going to become harder and harder to add new product in without it getting more and more cluttered. It was time for change! I spent the day redesigning the entire website and I now have a new look and plenty of room to grow! Check out the changes at http://www.byapryl.com/ and let me know what you think! If you notice any typos or other errors please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

    I would love it if you would tell us something you "ate" today, and something you "made" today, at this post here:
    http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/hello-and-welcome-to-my-new-blog-dish.html

    See you,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I think you did an amazing job! I wish I knew how to design my own website. Yet something else on my list of things to do.

    Anyway, I love the green color you've used - it's very calming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for taking a look! I felt the same way about that green, plus its a little classier than my old dark orange site, hehe. I did a little graphic design work years ago and luckily everything i've learned has stuck with me!

    I use homestead to create my website. Its sooo easy to use. No coding except the buttons which paypal makes the code for. Everything is pretty much drag and drop!

    ReplyDelete