Ecwid Store

Jul 1, 2009

To garden or not to garden...

For two years I have fantasized about having a little garden in my back yard. In my fantasy I proudly grow onions, peppers, maybe some green beans or pototaos....

Then I remember that I kill about any plant I touch. I even managed to kill the bamboo I had in my living room!

We have this weird spot in our back yard where the previous owners had some kind of mini deck...who knows why. I want to cover this up with a raised bed, I even have one picked out but its horribly expensive and I can imagine the shame of wilty dried up plants gasping their last breath atop the soil in my ceder raised bed extravaganza.

May some of you gardeners have some tips for me!

1 comment:

  1. NO tips...but I do wish you well! Can't wait to see what happens!!!!

    ReplyDelete