Ecwid Store

Nov 12, 2009

Holiday Deadlines and Specials!

I just wanted to note that USA orders must be placed by Dec 14 for delivery before Christmas! Every piece is handmade to order and ships via USPS Priority mail. This deadline allows enough time for creation and shipment. Priority Mail is my normal shipping method! Orders can be upgraded to Express Mail upon request but please contact me before ordering.

Unfortunately, I cannot promise international orders by any certain date.

For those of you looking for a deal I have special listings up in my etsy shop when you purchase four or more ornaments or small trees! If you need a quantity not listed or would rather not use etsy simply email me at apryl@original-creations.net and I will be happy to create a listing or email you a custom bill!

You can view these deals in my Holiday Specials section. Individual ornaments and trees can be found on my main website at www.byapryl.com and throughout my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment